|Part Name||Ball Size||Capacity||Finish|
|Trailer Gooseneck Ball||50mm||3500KG||Black,Chrome,Zinc Plated|
- 3500kg (3.5T) on the road
- 50mm Ball
- 20mm diameter pin
- Standard mounting holes (90mm centres)
- Needs at least M16 bolts (at least 8.8 grade)
Our 50mm Gooseneck Hitch Ball is the perfect solution for towing up to 3500kg (3.5T) on the road. With a 50mm ball and 20mm diameter pin, it’s compatible with a wide range of trailers. The hitch ball features standard mounting holes with 90mm centres, making it easy to install on your trailer. For added safety and security, it requires at least M16 bolts with a minimum grade of 8.8. Whether you’re hauling equipment or transporting goods, our hitch ball is a reliable and durable choice for all your towing needs.
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of trailer parts in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug Province, China since 2016.
We can produce many trailer parts & accessories as follows: Towbars, axles, brake drums, hubs, brake disc, bearings, springs and springs and suspension kits, couplings, mudguards, U-Bolts, Jockey Wheels, keel rollers and brackets, wobble roller, wheel spacer, equalizers and all accessories related to trailers.
If you can send me the drawings or specifications of the trailer parts, mechanical parts and wheels, we can give you our price.
Q1: Do you have factory?
A: Yes, we have our own factory, own engineers, we can meet custom’s unique requirement.
Q2: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q3: It’s OK to print my logo on your product?
A: Yes, we can according to your exact requirement.
Q4:How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually shipped by DHL, UPS, FedEx, it usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5: What is your advantages?
A: We are professional supplier for more than 10 years, we always put the quality and price at the first place. At the same time, our products are exported to various countries, we have full experience to solve thorny problems.
If you want to know about our products and us, welcome to enquiry and email me.thanks
- You can use your own brands or ours, if you use our brand, our professional team will help you design the packing.
- You inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
- Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquirys in fluent English.
- Protection of your sales area, ideas of your design and all your private information.
- We have a QC team, every product will be checked by them before packed.
3-Welcome to visit
- When you come to our company visit us, we will arrange a car for picking up and help you book hotel. If you want to visit the local scenic spot, our colleague will accompany you.
- Customer should be provide the video and the pictures for the problem products.
- Products returned within the warranty period must bear product number & date code.
- In production and after delivery, we will track on time and tell you goods situation.
- When the goods arrived, if you find any design and quality questions, or difference from your samples, please feel free to contact us, we will find the question and solve it with you.
How Do Pin Couplings Compare to Other Types of Couplings in Terms of Performance?
Pin couplings offer certain advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, and their performance characteristics can vary depending on the specific application requirements. Below is a comparison of pin couplings with some commonly used couplings:
1. Gear Couplings:
- Flexibility: Gear couplings are more rigid than pin couplings and may not offer the same level of misalignment capacity.
- Torsional Stiffness: Gear couplings provide higher torsional stiffness, making them suitable for applications requiring precise torque transmission.
- Shock Absorption: Gear couplings can handle higher shock loads due to their robust design and greater stiffness.
- Maintenance: Gear couplings may require periodic lubrication and maintenance compared to maintenance-free pin couplings.
- Applications: Gear couplings are commonly used in heavy-duty and high-torque applications where precise torque transmission is essential.
2. Flexible (Elastomeric) Couplings:
- Flexibility: Elastomeric couplings offer higher misalignment capacity than pin couplings and can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment.
- Shock Absorption: Elastomeric couplings provide excellent shock absorption, damping vibrations, and protecting connected equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: Elastomeric couplings have lower torsional stiffness compared to pin couplings, making them more forgiving in high shock load applications.
- Installation: Elastomeric couplings are easy to install and require no lubrication, making them maintenance-free.
- Applications: Elastomeric couplings are commonly used in pumps, compressors, and other machinery where vibration isolation is crucial.
3. Rigid Couplings:
- Torsional Stiffness: Rigid couplings provide high torsional stiffness, ensuring accurate torque transmission.
- Misalignment Capacity: Rigid couplings have little to no misalignment capacity and require precise shaft alignment.
- Applications: Rigid couplings are used in applications where precise alignment is essential, such as shaft-to-shaft connections in high-precision systems.
Pin couplings strike a balance between flexibility and torsional stiffness, making them suitable for applications with moderate misalignment and shock loads. They are often used in general industrial applications, conveyors, and light to medium-duty machinery.
When selecting a coupling for a specific application, it is crucial to consider factors such as misalignment requirements, shock and vibration loads, torsional stiffness, maintenance needs, and the level of precision required. Each coupling type has its strengths and weaknesses, and the appropriate choice will depend on the specific demands of the application.
What Industries Commonly Use Pin Couplings for Power Transmission?
Pin couplings are widely used in various industries for power transmission due to their ability to accommodate misalignment and provide reliable torque transmission. Some of the industries where pin couplings are commonly employed include:
- 1. Manufacturing: In manufacturing processes, pin couplings are used in conveyor systems, mixers, agitators, and other machinery to transfer power between motors and driven equipment.
- 2. Pulp and Paper: The pulp and paper industry uses pin couplings in machinery such as pumps, fans, and rotary kilns for continuous power transmission.
- 3. Chemical and Petrochemical: Pin couplings find applications in chemical processing plants, refineries, and petrochemical facilities for various rotating equipment.
- 4. Water and Wastewater: Pin couplings are used in water treatment facilities, pumps, and blowers to transfer power efficiently.
- 5. Steel and Metal Processing: Steel mills and metal processing plants utilize pin couplings in rolling mills, extruders, and other equipment.
- 6. Food and Beverage: Pin couplings are employed in food processing machinery, packaging equipment, and conveyor systems.
- 7. Mining and Quarrying: The mining industry uses pin couplings in crushers, conveyor belts, and various mineral processing equipment.
- 8. Oil and Gas: Pin couplings are used in the oil and gas sector for pumps, compressors, and drilling equipment.
- 9. Power Generation: In power plants, pin couplings are used in turbines, generators, and other power transmission systems.
- 10. Construction and Heavy Equipment: Pin couplings find applications in construction machinery, earthmoving equipment, and other heavy-duty machinery.
- 11. Agriculture: In agricultural machinery, pin couplings are used in tractors, irrigation systems, and grain processing equipment.
These are just some examples of the industries where pin couplings are commonly used. Pin couplings offer versatility, ease of installation, and reliability, making them suitable for a wide range of applications in different sectors where power transmission is essential.
Understanding Pin Couplings and Their Functionality
A pin coupling, also known as a shear pin coupling, is a type of mechanical coupling used to connect two rotating shafts in a mechanical system. It is designed to transmit torque while allowing for a limited amount of angular misalignment between the shafts. The primary function of a pin coupling is to protect the connected equipment from torque overload and prevent damage to the shafts and other components in case of sudden shock or overload.
How a Pin Coupling Works:
A typical pin coupling consists of two hubs, one on each shaft to be connected, and a series of pins that pass through the hubs to join them together. The pins are usually made of a softer material than the hubs, such as brass or aluminum, to act as sacrificial elements. The number and size of the pins depend on the coupling’s torque rating and the required angular misalignment capacity.
When the shafts are misaligned, the pins experience shear stress as they bend under the applied load. In normal operating conditions, the pins remain intact and allow the torque to transfer from one shaft to another. However, in the event of an overload or excessive misalignment, the pins will shear off, preventing the transmission of excessive torque and protecting the connected equipment from damage.
After shearing, the damaged pins can be easily replaced, and the coupling can be put back into service without major repairs to the equipment. This feature makes pin couplings particularly suitable for applications with varying operating conditions and environments where shock loads or sudden overloads may occur.
Advantages of Pin Couplings:
– Protection against Overload: The shear pins act as a safety feature, protecting the connected equipment from excessive torque and sudden shocks.
– Misalignment Tolerance: Pin couplings can accommodate a limited amount of angular misalignment between the shafts.
– Easy Replacement: After shearing, the damaged pins can be quickly replaced, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
– Versatility: Suitable for a wide range of applications, including pumps, compressors, and other industrial machinery.
– Cost-Effective: The sacrificial pins are cost-effective components that can be easily replaced, avoiding costly repairs to the main equipment.
– Pin couplings have lower torque capacities compared to some other coupling types, such as gear couplings or rigid couplings.
– The need to replace the shear pins after each failure may lead to frequent maintenance requirements in applications with frequent overloads or misalignments.
In summary, pin couplings offer a reliable and cost-effective solution for torque transmission and protection against overloads in various mechanical systems. Their ability to accommodate misalignment and absorb shock loads makes them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-22